ADJ 5P HEX LED PAR
The 5P Hex from ADJ is a versatile LED-PAR jug with 5 x 10 Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. The device has a 30-degree beam angle and with the 63 integrated color macros (color tones) it is possible to produce wide wash effects with a smooth color mixture in the colors red, green, blue, amber and white. Not only stages can be illuminated with this device: With its intelligent connections for series connection and DMX, it can also be used as a ceiling floodlight.
The professional features of the 5P HEX include: 4 DMX modes (6-, 7-, 8- and 12-channel), 5 operating modes, 5 dimmer curves, flicker-free operation and a digital DMX display with 4-button menu. Up to 8 devices can be connected in series via a 3-pin XLR cable as an IEC series connection.
The 5P HEX is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, the easy-to-use remote control supplied with the 5P HEX. Alternatively, the device can also be operated with a DMX controller or integrated programs.
- Ultra-bright, flat washing device with 5 LED pixels in the colours red, green, blue, amber and white .
- Smooth RGBAW + UV ink mixture
- Perfectly suitable as wall wash or for stages where conventional lighting technology radiates a lot of heat to the actors
- Inputs and outputs for power and DMX not on the rear, but on the side (patent pending); can therefore be placed directly on the floor or integrated in a scaffolding element >.
- 4 DMX modes: 6,7,8 and 12 channels
- 5 operating modes: Static Color, RGBWA + UV Dimmer, Program, Music and DMX control modes - 7 built-in programs >.
- 63 integrated color macros (color tones)
- Smooth operation (flicker-free during shooting)
- 5 selectable dimming curves (standard, stage, TV, architecture and cinema) .
- LED with pulse and strobe effect
- electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- beam angle: 30°
- 4-button DMX display on rear control panel .
- Including wireless remote control Dotz Par RF
- Double hanger system, with which the device can be mounted suspended or placed on the floor .
- Data connection via 3-pin XLR cable
- connection for alternating current in series connection via IEC mains cable (8 x 5P hex devices at max. 100 V, 21 x 5P hex devices at max. 240 V) .
- light source: 5 x 10-Watt RGBAW + UV-LEDs (approx. 50,000 operating hours)
- power consumption: total 60 W (all LEDs at full power)
- switching power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz (IEC connector, In/Out)
- dimensions (L x W x H): 210 x 100 x 220 mm
- weight: 2 kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.