ADJ 3D VISION LED effect panel
6-sided 3D effect LED panel for creating spectacular 3D effects. Designed for nightclubs, bars and mobile entertainers. DMX controllable. To set a DMX address you need the 3D Vision Encoder (sold separately). The panel can also be controlled via EZ-Kling interface via DMX-Out for use with KlingNet or ArtNet software or hardware controls.
DMX cabling via network cable. Current loop-through via Powercon In/Out. Various integrated suspension systems allow mounting on a wall or suspension in truss systems (by means of a rigging bar or central M10 screw adapter). Several panels can be connected to each other by means of panel locks for suspension.
- 3D LED Effect Panel
- The 3D Vision Encoder is required to set a DMX address (sold separately).
- Modular connection system allows you to create different configurations
- Quick release system for easy mounting and dismounting
- Central, rear side 10mm thread Standard Pro-Clamp for traverse mounting
- control protocol: DMX-512
- data connections: Ethercon RJ45, input and output
- Dimensions: (400 x 400 x 68mm)
- Number of LEDs: 72 in 3 zones.
- LED type: 5050 SMD, 3-in-1
- power connection: Powercon input and output
- Max. Power consumption: 13W
- Input voltage: 100-250V
- Net weight: 2.74Kg
- Front side material: white, matt acrylic
- viewing angle: 180 degrees
- Operating temperature: -20° to +60°C
- LED lifetime: estimated at 50,000 hours .
- Scope of delivery: 1 data cable, 1 Powercon connection cable and 1 safety cable .
- control unit: art. no. 30893
- Rigging Bar: Item no. 30894
- connection bracket: art. no. 30895
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.