ADJ 18P HEX LED PAR
The 18P Hex from ADJ is a very powerful 216W LED headlamp with 18 x 12 Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. The device has a 30-degree beam angle, and the 63 integrated color macros (color tones) allow you to produce wide wash effects with smooth color mixing in the colors red, green, blue, amber, white and UV. Not only can this device be used to illuminate stages, it can also be used as an intelligent device with intelligently designed connections for series connection and DMX, as an uplighter in large buildings.
The professional features of the 18P HEX include: 4 DMX modes (6-, 7-, 8- and 12-channel), 5 operating modes, 5 dimmer curves, flicker-free operation and a digital DMX display with 4-button menu. Up to 10 (110 V) or 12 (240 V) devices can be connected in series via the integrated 3-pin XLR cables (In/Out connector) and Powercon In/Out.
The 18P HEX is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, the easy-to-use wireless remote control (sold separately). Alternatively, the device can also be operated with a DMX controller or the integrated color presets. The scope of delivery also includes a filter holder to change the beam angle or diffusion of the light beam by means of light shaping or diffusion filters (sold separately)
- Heavy-duty metal housing including diffusion filter holder
- 18 x 12W 6-in-1 Hex LEDs
- Smooth RGBAW + UV ink mixture
- Perfectly suitable as wall wash or for stages where conventional lighting technology radiates a lot of heat to the actors
- Inputs and outputs for power and DMX not on the rear, but on the side (patent pending); can therefore be placed directly on the floor or integrated in a scaffolding element >.
- 4 DMX modes: 6,7,8 & 12 channels
- 5 operating modes: Static Color, RGBWA + UV Dimmer, Program, Music and DMX control modes 5 operating modes
- 63 integrated color macros (color tones)
- Smooth operation (flicker-free during shooting)
- 5 selectable dimming curves (standard, stage, TV, architecture and cinema) .
- LED with pulse and strobe effect
- electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- beam angle: 30 degrees
- 4-button DMX display on rear control panel .
- Compatible with the Dotz Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Double hanger system with which the device can be mounted suspended or placed on the floor .
- Data connection via 3-pin XLR cable
- connection for alternating current in series connection via Powercon-In/Out (10 x 18P Hex at 110 V, 12 x 18P Hex at 240 V) .
- LEDs: 18 x 12-Watt RGBAW + UV-LEDs (approx. 50,000 operating hours)
- Automatic switching power supply: AC 100-250 V, 50/60 Hz (Powercon In/Out)
- dimensions (L x W x H): 300 x 170 x 340 mm
- Weight: 5,4Kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.