ADJ 12P HEX LED PAR
The 12P Hex from ADJ is a versatile LED-PAR jug with 12 x 12 Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. The device has a 30° beam angle. The 63 integrated colour macros (colour tones) allow you to produce broad wash effects with a smooth colour mix in the colours red, green, blue, amber and white. With this device, not only stages can be illuminated: With its intelligently designed connections for series connection and DMX, it can also be used as a ceiling floodlight.
The professional features of the 12P HEX include: 4 DMX modes (6-, 7-, 8- and 12-channel), 5 operating modes, 5 dimmer curves, flicker-free operation and a digital DMX display with 4-button menu. Up to 6 units (110 V) or 13 units (240 V) can be connected in series via the integrated 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out connector) as an IEC series connection.
The 12P HEX is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, the easy-to-use remote control (included). Alternatively, the device can also be operated with a DMX controller or integrated programs.
- Ultra-bright, flat wash unit with 12 LED pixels in the colours red, green, blue,
- amber and white .
- Smooth RGBAW + UV ink mixture
- Perfectly suitable as wall wash or for stages where conventional lighting technology radiates a lot of heat to the actors
- Inputs and outputs for power and DMX not on the rear side, but mounted laterally, can therefore be placed directly on the floor or integrated in a scaffolding element .
- 4 DMX modes: 6,7,8 and 12 channels
- 5 operating modes: Static Color, RGBWA + UV Dimmer, Program, Music and DMX control modes 5 operating modes
- 7 built-in programs
- 63 integrated color macros (color tones)
- Smooth operation (flicker-free during shooting)
- 12 selectable dimming curves (standard, stage, TV, architecture and cinema)
- LED with pulse and strobe effect
- electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- beam angle: 30°
- 4-button DMX display on rear control panel .
- Compatible with the wireless remote control Dotz Par RF (included)
- Double hanger system, with which the device can be mounted suspended or placed on the floor .
- Data connection via 3-pin XLR cable
- Connection for alternating current in series connection via IEC power cable (6 x 12P hex devices at max. 110 V, 13 x 12P hex devices at max. 240 V)
- light source: 12 x 12-Watt RGBAW + UV-LEDs (approx. 50,000 operating hours)
- power consumption: total 150 W (all LEDs at full power)
- switching power supply: AC 110-250 V, 50/60 Hz (IEC connector, In/Out)
- dimensions (L x W x H): 298 x 249 x 136 mm
- Weight: 3.9 kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.